Search This Blog

Sunday, May 2, 2010

Macro Lens II


Yesterday I went to the Big Ten Rowing Championships at Sleepy Hollow State Park north of Lansing.  The weather was a little on the cold side and pretty windy and gray overcast skies.  I enjoyed myself and got some interesting photographs, but came to the conclusion that I needed a much longer lens if I wanted to get some shots of the rowers.   While I really enjoy sports and action shots I am really enjoying my new Macro lens and decided to try it out again today (Sunday).  I went to Cooley Gardens near downtown Lansing and got some beautiful shots.  I decided not to edit the photos as I think they are spectacular on their own and don't need any kind of enhancement.  I was taking a look at some of the photos and I can actually see my reflection on some of the shots of the ants!  This lens is truly amazing!

















No comments:

Post a Comment