Search This Blog

Monday, January 18, 2010

New Years Resolutions

Okay, last year I set a number of goals for myself that were never realized.  I promised myself that I would follow through this year.  I'm currently in the process of having a new website designed from a talented graphic designer named Sean Wickham (www.seanwickham.com).  The design of the website should be finished the end of this month, and I'm anxiously awaiting the final product.  I'm in the process of preparing some photos for the new site.  A newly designed website was a goal from last year.

Another goal for this year is to photograph some really interesting venus.  I'd love to do some shooting in the Southwest or in the mountains of Wyoming (the Snowy Range Mountains in particular).   I am planning to be out there in the spring or summer.  Stay tuned.





No comments:

Post a Comment