Search This Blog

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Silver Bells in the City, 2009








Believe it or not, 2009 was the first time I attended Silver Bells in the City. I was never anxious to deal with the large crowds and all of the confusion. This year was different however, since I recently acquired a new camera (Canon 7d), I was anxious to try it out, especially some night shots. There are a lot of activites happening simultaneously, and it's difficult, if not impossible, for one person to capture all of them. I was able to take some shots of the crowd, and some shots of the capitol rotunda. I love taking candid photos, and I really loved the atmosphere that surrounds Silver Bells in the City. I'm enclosing a few examples of some of the shots I took. I took a variety of shots, and I'm happy with the performance of the new camera. Let me know what you think. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment